CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Big Fish Games Delivers!

I was asked if Big Fish Games had Cubis, and I'm proud to say, yes it does! And 812 other games too. Just click the graphic below, sign up for your free account, and play away! Yes, it does seem too good to be true, but there really are no catches, just a lot of fun to be had. Big Fish Games does send you email once you sign up, but they aren't obnoxious about it, so no worries.

Your Cubis fix is delivered. Click the purty graphic--you know you want to!
Myself, I'm heading for Big Kahuna Reef now. Level 6 is thumbing its nose at me, but I'll beat it yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!
I am a happy addictified mago!

Thank you!

And it means I can load that down and play free? Great!

yellowdoggranny said...

does it have poppit?