Why beat a dead horse?
For now at any rate this place is dead. It may rise from the dead someday but for now I really don't care. I have been having too many problems and people disappear when another person has problems.
If you are someone who has been trustworthy and a good friend in the past you can email lily@lilystrange.com and I will give you the address to my psych blog, which is a closed blog. If I don't know you, I'm not going to give you the address so you can peek in the window of my soul, so don't ask. If I haven't previously given you the address, don't be offended. Generally it's been confined only to other people who have psych issues or who had it from when it used to be an open blog before a certain sick piece of shit invaded there making sick sexual comments to a person who has been sexually assaulted (me.) Also it is not a shiny happy place a lot of the time. It is not who I am but it is part of who I am. I tried to make this place a little more fun, but maybe it seemed too shallow and superficial.
I know a certain lethargic lizard has been on vacation. I've missed you, Dude. I hope you'll ask for the address. The place that I get the most links from for my book site is from your blog--and I've never even paid you a cent for advertising. I guess I feel kinda bad--thanks!
My father has been very ill and is not getting better. Though he could live quite a while like this, his mind and body are going. I know that isn't a lot of fun to read about. So right now I am not a fun gal from Yuggoth. Sorry.
I have to get out of here for a while. I feel like killing myself but something keeps telling me I can't. Anyway, then I would only fade into anonymity and I'm too much of an asshole to allow that to happen. You bastards are going to remember me, good or bad. Still, I hurt. And right now I wish nothing more than oblivion.
Since I have other presences, no shocking true confessions for an outro. It probably wouldn't be that interesting anyway.
If you are someone who has been trustworthy and a good friend in the past you can email lily@lilystrange.com and I will give you the address to my psych blog, which is a closed blog. If I don't know you, I'm not going to give you the address so you can peek in the window of my soul, so don't ask. If I haven't previously given you the address, don't be offended. Generally it's been confined only to other people who have psych issues or who had it from when it used to be an open blog before a certain sick piece of shit invaded there making sick sexual comments to a person who has been sexually assaulted (me.) Also it is not a shiny happy place a lot of the time. It is not who I am but it is part of who I am. I tried to make this place a little more fun, but maybe it seemed too shallow and superficial.
I know a certain lethargic lizard has been on vacation. I've missed you, Dude. I hope you'll ask for the address. The place that I get the most links from for my book site is from your blog--and I've never even paid you a cent for advertising. I guess I feel kinda bad--thanks!
My father has been very ill and is not getting better. Though he could live quite a while like this, his mind and body are going. I know that isn't a lot of fun to read about. So right now I am not a fun gal from Yuggoth. Sorry.
I have to get out of here for a while. I feel like killing myself but something keeps telling me I can't. Anyway, then I would only fade into anonymity and I'm too much of an asshole to allow that to happen. You bastards are going to remember me, good or bad. Still, I hurt. And right now I wish nothing more than oblivion.
Since I have other presences, no shocking true confessions for an outro. It probably wouldn't be that interesting anyway.
In the immortal words of the antagonistic Japanese motorcycle racer in the Wonder Wart Hog comic series:
Sayonara, Motherfuck!
In the immortal words of my co-author:
What you have found is eternal death. No one will ever miss you.
Per Yngve Ohlin
1969-1991
Of course he also postulated these immortal words of wisdom as well when asked what advice he had for kids wanting to break into the underground music scene:
"What would that be? Oh yes. Don't forget to wipe your ass, folks."
I feel honored to work with such a spirit--even if he wasn't able to keep on fighting what this world dishes out. I don't blame him and I understand more than anyone may know.
If you are a cool person, take care of yourself. If you are an asshole, fuck off and die miserably. I don't have it in me to mince words any more. Life is too short and too fucking crappy for that.
I also have a Myspace blog at http://www.myspace.com/bloomingpsycho in case anyone cares.
Maybe I'll see you on the "other side."
Bye.
Cie/Lily/Jobkiller/Polly/Slugster
Or whatever else I choose to be at the moment
If you are a cool person, take care of yourself. If you are an asshole, fuck off and die miserably. I don't have it in me to mince words any more. Life is too short and too fucking crappy for that.
I also have a Myspace blog at http://www.myspace.com/bloomingpsycho in case anyone cares.
Maybe I'll see you on the "other side."
Bye.
Cie/Lily/Jobkiller/Polly/Slugster
Or whatever else I choose to be at the moment


















5 comments:
see ya at the other place.
Slugster? Whatever that is ... anyway: If I get it right, this blog will be abandoned, NOW. *Looking round* It's not too bad here, but if the capt'n decides to scuttle, who am I to disobey?
I had a look at this myspace-thing and did not come clear, sorry I am just too silly now for this. I would like to see you in the sewer, you know what I mean, and hope that place is kept. I'll write you a mail.
Ill ask for the address. As soon as I get back in town. Or you can send it to my email address which is displayed on my blog. Of course I have not checked that email address for a few days seeing as how I am on an island paradise in the Gulf Of Mexico currently. I am getting ready to hit the pool now. The sun is going down so I will not get scorched!!!
See you at the other place.
If this is abandoned - I could start smashing windows, painting tags and generally behave like a vandal ... höhö ...
*looking for something to throw*
Why not call it Phenix?
A heaven for bad movie reviews - real bad and cheap nonsense horror flicks?
Jausa - where do you get that from? Let splatter! Knee-deep in the artificial blood, guts for free, laughing down the drain. Homer laughs, maybe a bit out of pitch sometimes.
Post a Comment