CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Get Your Fold-Up Casket And Body Bags On...Stuffed Animal Planet???

A link to this site, which sells products for events in which there are mass casualties, came up on the Adsense on Stuffed Animal Planet, which is a humor site. I suppose this may be a form of cosmic black humor.

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

well, that's fecking creepy..

The Lazy Iguana said...

The "Every Body" coffin? Are they serious?

I bet a body bag would make a good piece of airline luggage. You can just drag it through the terminal. Your shit is going to be wrinkled up anyway so no problem there. It would be hard for luggage chuckers to mess up a body bag.

I may order some of those.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a result of my "terrorism" label under the Cat Claws Clan posts.

Anonymous said...

Well ... is the cosmic half-maker (demi-urgos) trying to tell us something?
Like what?
"Stuff'em in the sack?"
"Kill stuffed animals for pleasure and profit?"
"Trigger happy Mr. President - have another Vodka?"

Maybe it's a cosmic joke, nothing else, coincidences. What freaks me out is that there is a supply of mass-dead-devices or how to call it.
Not because of the possibility of mass-death, sugar we have some very outdated nuclear works here and live with fear of dead and/or real bad illness for more than 25 years, but this is a business - with nonsense!

To bury masses of dead bodies you simply need a bulldozer and some chalk. Everything else is "making business".
Holy Crap - when did you folks over there in America dig your last Mass-Graves? Yer out of practice I guess ...

Maybe I am a little derange at the moment.