CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

For Lovers of the Truly Inane

Click Here to read a lightly fictionalized news story about the incredibly important assignment bestowed on me by my boss. This may help you understand why my forehead is perpetually bruised from banging it against the desk or the nearest wall.

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

if some people only knew how close they have come to losing their life because of their dumbassness..

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I'm surprised my boss hasn't somehow managed to end his own life due to criminal stupidity, but somehow people like that often lead charmed lives.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Classic.

I would have made 5 copies, then used a lot of unnecessary math to extrapolate how long it would take to make 40 copies.

The assignment would have taken several hours, as I would have to check and recheck my math for accuracy.

I would have done this for a text document, documents with a gray scale photo (sized 1/8 of a page, 1/4 of a page, 1/2 a page, and full page) then text with gray scale photos (of varying sizes) then text with a single color then text with multiple colors and then finally full color photos.

LOTS of math, and of course all the test copies I made included in the report, which would have been binded.

You would never get asked to do anything stupid again :)

Anonymous said...

We couldn't help but notice that Mr. Chipmunkk and his companions were depicted in a grocery cart. Any chance of putting him on his own menu?