CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Too Hot




















Looks tasty, don't it?

What more mundane topic is there than the weather? Yet this seems anything but mundane if you're in the middle of something severe. Drought isn't acute like a hurricane or tornado or such, but it can be quite serious. Especially if you're a farmer. There hasn't been rain here since late May to the best of my recollection, and there wasn't very much rain in the spring. The temperatures have been high, over 100 degrees. They say it will be in the 80's and will rain on Tuesday. I'll believe it when I see it. Hell, I'll go out and dance the jig of joy in it.

On a totally different hot subject, I hate these drecky, unrealistic romantic scenes in movies. See, when you're getting busy, there will always be this soundtrack that starts playing. And everything will be perfectly choreographed. And it will look pretty. The truth is, people messing around actually doesn't look pretty, it looks ridiculous. Which is why most of us don't invite others into our bedroom when we're getting busy, and you're damn silly if you believe that either pornos or romantic scenes from mainstream movies are at all realistic!
Although there was that one porno with the round bed covered by the cheezy zebra print blanket. The main star, one Tony Everhard, brought his partners to get busy on this bed. The bed squeaked through the whole film. I don't think I've laughed so hard in years--and I doubt that's what Tony wanted! The film was called Funky Diva, and it just went to show that black people look just as silly having sex as white people do--but they have a funkier soundtrack!

0 comments: