CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am Skull Pops!

What Kind of Halloween Candy Are You?
Skullpops
Skullpops
You are Skullpops! You just love the spookiness of Halloween, from haunted houses to ghastly costumes. Skullpops are perfect for you because they're just as creepy as you are!

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sour Crawlers" - but what is that?

The Lazy Iguana said...

The "your name here" thing does not seem to work. I took the test and the result did not show here.

OH WELL!!!

My costume will consist of a box and a can of silver spray paint.

Lily Strange said...

Lazy--Your name showed up. Sometimes it just takes a while.
I'm jealous--you got to be chocolate eyeballs too!

Lily Strange said...

Mago--Sour crawlers are just sour gummy candy cut into the shapes of worms.

My costume this year will consist of being my usual ugly self. I never get to have fun on Halloween any more. I always have to work.

The Lazy Iguana said...

It did show up! COOL!!

Amanda said...

Hi Skull Pops, here is Chocolate Eyeballs... :D