CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Two Good Reasons to Vote Democrat in This Election
























Don't forget to cast your vote for your favorite Netherworld party if you haven't already! (see the poll in the sidebar)
Tricky Dick and Flowering Kudzu appreciate your support!

10 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

and change your religion.

Amanda said...

Some reasons make me slightly ill every time I look at them...

Anonymous said...

Let's hope the Netherworld is truly a different reality!

Anonymous said...

Vote for the Cannibal Party. They eat up the competition!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about striking as V. P. candadate unless I get new close like SHE did!!!!!

Anonymous said...

But Kudzu, the people like you so well naked. How about some new body paint?

Anonymous said...

As long as I get at least 150 bil. quatloos worth of work done at Saks and a plastic sergeon of my choice (not that I'm prochoice!!!!!!!) I'll stay in the Race!!!!

Anonymous said...

Flowering Kudzu, my dear, I am the Netherworld's plastic surgeon of choice, and I am offering a two parts for one discount on surgery as my Election Special.

Anonymous said...

Hey Flowering Kudzu! I plied Tricky Dick with a little Red Rum and convinced him that the clothes would really belong to the Really Really Right Wing Reactionary Party. So come on down and pick out 150 Quatloos worth. Hint: the Sacks are very fashionable this season.

Anonymous said...

You people are forgetting the real party--the CANNIBAL PARTY! As long as you eat plenty of after dinner mints, we won't leave a bad taste in your mouth!
Rotten Ralph
Head Chef and Campaign Manager