Madonna's biceps look steroid-induced to me. Do any of you dudes find this hot?
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Microblog. Therefore I create static.
| Powered By widgetmate.com | Sponsored By Digital Camera |
| LBTSChapters | |
| Hosted by eSnips |
|
6 comments:
Is that still the heroin-chique?
The arms scream "anabolic steroids" while the face cries "crack whore."
she's starting to weird me out...she should hook up with michael jackson..they are about the same in weirdness
Maybe Dirty Sanchez finds her attractive. She looks sort of masculine.
totally not hot. somewhat offputting in fact. But maybe that says more about me than about Madonna. After all, one implication to be drawn is that of enormous self-discipline---a quality I respect greatly,.
masterymistery at cosmic rapture
Madonna seriously needs to ponder the phrase "retire gracefully." She's the disgrace of all the supercool, older diva singers (think Tina Turner) everywhere.
Madge pls put some clothes on! Or at least, stop "exercising."
Post a Comment