Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Only One Thing To Say
Posted by Cie Cheesemeister at 9:49 PM
Labels: political candidates, political commentary, President Obama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Microblog. Therefore I create static.
Posted by Cie Cheesemeister at 9:49 PM
Labels: political candidates, political commentary, President Obama
| Powered By widgetmate.com | Sponsored By Digital Camera |
| LBTSChapters | |
| Hosted by eSnips |
|
8 comments:
Personally, I voted for the porn party.
But Ill accept this result.
I'm so relieved I could cry.
Actually I did cry.
Mr. Iguana, King Smut and I thank you kindly for your support. I was all ready to submit to President Obama, but my friend Aubvey warned me that the new first lady would be more than happy to open a can of Whoop Ass on me if I did so.
Amanda,
I know what you mean. A lot of people may think this is trite or silly, but I think that this is actually a sign of positive change. And it ain't easy to make me feel that way!
YOU WILL ALL SING A DIFFRANT TOON WHEN MR. HUSSAIN DRIVES A PLAIN INTO HIS NEW HOUSE OF COLOR!!!!!!
Pssst! Don't tell PANSI Ah said so, but Ah think she's jealous 'cause he was in MAH dreams an' not hers!
Pansi's just upset because Sarah Palin didn't get elected President on November 5.
I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more..it's a great time to be an american
Post a Comment