I like to make stuff that sounds fancy but takes very little time. The great recipe today is Raspberry Glazed Chicken Breasts. OOOOH! Don't you wish you knew how to make this gourmet item? Well, I'm about to tell you!
Take however many frozen chicken breasts you need, about 3-4 oz each.
Get some raspberry jam. A brand that does not contain high fructose corn syrup is best--not only because it tastes better, but it cooks better.
Take a butter knife and spread the chicken breasts with the raspberry jam.
Cook in a 375 degree oven (355 for a convection oven) for 30 minutes.
Turn the chicken breasts. Spread the other side with the raspberry jam. Cook for 10 more minutes.
Don't you wish you spent all day in the kitchen like me? I should have my own cooking show! Flip over in your grave, Julia Child! Eat your heart out, Emeril!
I like to serve these with baked potatoes and the omnipresent biscuits. I reeeeeallly like biscuits. And biscuits like me. They stick right to my butt!
Take however many frozen chicken breasts you need, about 3-4 oz each.
Get some raspberry jam. A brand that does not contain high fructose corn syrup is best--not only because it tastes better, but it cooks better.
Take a butter knife and spread the chicken breasts with the raspberry jam.
Cook in a 375 degree oven (355 for a convection oven) for 30 minutes.
Turn the chicken breasts. Spread the other side with the raspberry jam. Cook for 10 more minutes.
Don't you wish you spent all day in the kitchen like me? I should have my own cooking show! Flip over in your grave, Julia Child! Eat your heart out, Emeril!
I like to serve these with baked potatoes and the omnipresent biscuits. I reeeeeallly like biscuits. And biscuits like me. They stick right to my butt!


















6 comments:
Wow. That sounds like pure genius. When I cook, it is stuff from a box. Usually the most complicated thing is "boil some water".
I call it "Purina Bachelor Chow".
I too am a big fan of boxed macaroni and cheese. The son and I agree that the kind where the cheese comes in a little squeeze packet is slightly superior to the old school powdered kind. But that has it's own particular charm.
I have to cook 3 meals a day in addition to everything else, so I have to cook stuff that sounds fancy, taste homemade, but need little time. My son loves jam and chicken so I'll be trying this one soon. (We already ate chicken yesterday.)
Now I need more rice-recipes. I only have one that he'll eat so far.
Sounds good. What kind of biscuits are we talking about? Can you post a photograph? I undestand something like Bahlsen's "Keks", but I may be wrong. So what biscuits?
Amanda: Rice is easy - you can throw in any vegetable, stirr it under.
I do "Pamps de luxe" with tomato-sauce (sliced tomatoes), any veg that comes out of a can, garlic whatever - just do not forget the chajenne and the curry-powder. 20 minutes from start to eat.
What kind of biscuits are we talking about?
Yeah, I wondered too. To me biscuit=cookie, but I have a feeling that Cie didn't serve Oreos to the meal!
Oh, I do know some ways to cook rice, but only one that isn't too spicy...and that's the one my son eats. :D
now that is something i could eat..and will...next time i make chicken breasts will make them..thanks..it sounds really good..
Post a Comment