I enjoy having provocative titles! And while I still don't want anyone to link any of my Cheesemeister blogs because I need to have some place that I can come and feel safe to really express myself, my alter ego Lily Strange would really like for you to link to her profile--she needs the publicity! And she's willing to suffer possible trolls to get it. Greed tends to make a person snarky.
If you do it, thanks. I appreciate it!
If you don't, my co-author will come piss in your drink.
Only kidding. He saves that sort of juvenile poltergeist behavior for people he really dislikes.


















4 comments:
I put Lily's profile on my blogroll some days ago. Hope that's ok. :)
It's great--thanks!
Rabbit rabbit.
Didn't know that you wanted any links. Sure, I'll do it.
Did you one better- I linked all the blogs listed on the profile. How's that?
Post a Comment