Today I received a mysterious pineapple post card. The secret spy organization was acknowledging receipt of the mysterious package. The pineapple post card is so mysterious that it self destructed five seconds after I read it!
Just kidding--actually I put it in PANSI and her friends' suite (aka the top shelf of my display case) for safekeeping. I certainly know that PANSI won't read it--reading gives her one of those "my grain hed akes." My scanner isn't working (or has been sabotaged by super secret spies when I'm out at work...hmmm....or maybe Butthead used it to scan a copy of his butt and now it's broken) so I don't have a picture of the glorious pineappleness to share with you.


















6 comments:
So they work! I thought that it was some kind of scam. The postage is just printed on it. No stamp. It would be really easy to scan a blank card and then print out your own. Not that I would do that. OR WOULD I?!?!!
Naaa probably not. Being something of a government employee it would not be good to get busted scamming the USPS. OR WOULD IT?!?!
No seriously, it would not. BUT I MIGHT TRY ANYWAY!
By the way - I noticed that comment moderation is enabled here. But this is a top secret blog and nobody is going to link to it.
Do you want the code to prevent Google from indexing this site?
Stick this in your template, right after the (head) tag.
(meta name="robots" content="noindex")
This will prevent google from indexing this blog. In fact, all search engines will then ignore this blog. If you want to keep search engines from following links here then type "noindex,nofollow".
The () things are really these symbols <
Actually the reason I kept comment moderator is just a tool for me to let me know when I have new comments! Anything that helps me organize my disorganized life is a good thing!
No problem. But do put that meta tag in, otherwise someone might find this blog using google.
I'm lost on the post card thingie, although I had read the LI post on the postcard when he first did it.
Interesting info that LI gave you on how not to show up on Google. I may use that.
Iguana,
I did it for all my blogs--thanks!
TLP,
He sent me one of the pineapple post cards. It is an object d'art.
Somtimes when we spys are on vacashin we send post cards to. but this sound like a reel mistery. i will start to investagate it for you.
Post a Comment