| Your 1950s Name is: |
![]() |
Interestingly, my mother's sister is named Phyllis. I don't think we have any Victorias in the family, unless she's one of the skeletons in the closet.
I Microblog. Therefore I create static.
| Your 1950s Name is: |
![]() |
Posted by Cie Cheesemeister at 3:10 AM
Labels: blogthings
| Powered By widgetmate.com | Sponsored By Digital Camera |
| LBTSChapters | |
| Hosted by eSnips |
|
1 comments:
Oh, don't forget about you old addled great-aunt Victoria Blithering. Wasn't she that confused witch who couldn't get a spell right on Bewitched? Or very similar to her. I think she used to go with Norvis when he was going to become a brain surgeon and she cast a spell to give him nimble fingers but messed the spell up and made him the shaky nervous wreck he is today. Maybe that was Enditall's sister. Oh, well.
Post a Comment