I need three more "subjects" for my final science project. All you have to do is answer a few questions, it would really help me a lot.
1. Are your earlobes attached or unattached?
2. Can you roll your tongue?
3.When you hold your thumb up and pretend to be the Fonz, is your thumb straight without much of a bend, or does it bend back to a significant degree?
4. Is there hair on any part of your middle finger?
5. When you clasp your hands, is the right or the left thumb on top?
6. When you bend your wrist back, do you feel two or three tendons?
Thanks, I'd really appreciate it!
1. Are your earlobes attached or unattached?
2. Can you roll your tongue?
3.When you hold your thumb up and pretend to be the Fonz, is your thumb straight without much of a bend, or does it bend back to a significant degree?
4. Is there hair on any part of your middle finger?
5. When you clasp your hands, is the right or the left thumb on top?
6. When you bend your wrist back, do you feel two or three tendons?
Thanks, I'd really appreciate it!


















7 comments:
1 They are unattached.
2 Yes. And spit a cherry-pit pretty far!
3 Fonz? When I give "Thumbs up - let him live the sucker"in Nero-style it is going simply up, nothing bend.
4 *Blush* yes.
5 The right.
6 It feels like just one.
What kind of science project is that? It's all about hairy middle-fingers I guess ...
Thank you! I have hair on my middle finger too but I shave it off so I seem more lady-like when I flip people the bird.
Yeah - always do it in STYLE!
attached
yes
bend
no
right
two
Between Red, Mago and Weirdso, I've got everyone I need. Thanks to everyone who helped out!
Good. Icy didn't think hers would count.
1. Unattached? I think
2. yes
3. Straight
4. NO!
5. left
6. three
Post a Comment