CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

ain't it the truth?


A true (if distressing) sign o' the times.
Let's hope (if unrealistically) that more people will grow brains and a social consciense, and soon!
Luck and prosperty to us all in 2008.

3 comments:

Tom & Icy said...

I was watching a morning news show on MSNBC and a woman was giving the news when a story about Paris Hilton came up, but the news woman ripped up her copy and threw it saying she would not read such nonsense on the air!

The Lazy Iguana said...

So...the blue background messes with your eyes. Never considered that possibility. I may have to search for another dark blue background.

I could give a shit less about Paris. I hope the bitch inherits nothing. People like her make me think the estate tax should be 100%.

TLP said...

Paris is making her own fortune. She's paid for just showing up at parties. Sad news indeed.