CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Beyond Broke


If there's such a thing as beyond broke, this might well qualify.

I'm 20 cents shy of being able to buy the packet of mini donuts from the vending machine.

Not that I really need the mini donuts...

But it would be nice to know I could have 'em if I wanted 'em!

Being broke SUCKS!

And I really am kinda hungry.
This fellow does a great job covering the guitar part on the Limp Bizkit song "I'm Broke." I saw them in concert nearly nine years ago now. One of the best shows I've ever been to except that Eminem opened for them and to be honest, I find him annoying as hell. I know a lot of people like him, though. To each their own.
Here's a funny picture for your head: Old broad in mosh pit. I really was! I stayed on the outer edges but I was part of it for whatever fool reason that possessed me. Probably bipolar hypomania. I ended up with bruised ribs but to be honest, I don't regret doing it. I had a great time!

1 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

or my personaly favorite...I'm so poor I can't even pay attention...

I was in a mosh pit once...I was in my 50's....there were upteen dozen heavy metal bands there..50,000 19 year olds and me...they thought i was cool...i thought they were dumber than bricks..I couldn't hear anything for 3 weeks..