There's a nasty virus going around and I've got it. Read about the symptoms and my suggestions here.
I hope I didn't pass it on to my friend whom I visited in the hospital today. At that point I thought I was having allergy symptoms. He's got enough problems--he doesn't need this on top of it.
I hope I didn't pass it on to my friend whom I visited in the hospital today. At that point I thought I was having allergy symptoms. He's got enough problems--he doesn't need this on top of it.


















4 comments:
I can not comment there, this dog ... where did you get this dog from?
As for the virus, hope it gets better: Does saltwater help?
rub vicks on the bottom of your feet for the cough..it's supposed to work..
Crap! Just what humanity needs. So far I have managed to dodge this one.
Virus schmirus, hauptsach' Du hast' 'es Muater'l liab! Cheerio! :))
Post a Comment