You Are Bud Light |
![]() You're not fussy when it comes to beer. If someone hands it to you, you'll drink it. In fact, you don't understand beer snobbery at all. It all tastes the same once you're drunk! You're an enthusiastic drinker, and you can often be found at your neighborhood bar. You're pretty good at holding your liquor too - you've had lots of experience. |
Actually my stomach doesn't like Bud. It's too acidic. The last beer I had was actually a Mickey's Big Mouth. But I guess that technically that's malt liquor anyway.
I USED TO be an enthusiastic drinker, you mean. I guess I'm still a lush at heart! ;-p
Nowadays a six pack lasts me six months and holding my liquor means I actually finished a bottle of beer.



















4 comments:
I am a Guinness.
You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.
Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.
When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.
But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.
I like this quiz. But I think I am more of a pale ale than a stout.
The city I would most like to pub crawl in was not listed. It would either be Prague (Czech Republic) or Brussels (Belgium).
The beer would be interesting to say the least.
I could go and take a sip of each beer. I always wanted to do the Old Chicago 101 Beers Tour but ended up having to pretty well quit drinking before I could complete it. :`(
I think the worst beer I ever had was Star. That crap was so bad it made Old Swill-Waukee look good!
when i drank beer i drank lone star light..if forced to would drink regular lone star, but man..that stuff's harsh...i'd rather have my dublin dr. pepper any day..
Call me Heineken.
Post a Comment