CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Clinton Cutout Controversy

Anyone who's actually offended by this is an idiot. These guys were just goofing around. But some people have zero sense of humor, as we well know.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/…stion.html

Mobile post sent by lilystrange using Utterlireply-count Replies.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

jeez, it's not like he grabbed her tit in person or anything..but they need to learn...no fucking camera phones..

Lily Strange said...

Exactly! I love the one commenter who described it as a "vicious sexist act" as if he'd tied someone up and raped them. It was just a couple drunk guys being silly. But ill advised when in a position like this guy is in.
Back in 1988 I posed with a cardboard cutout of Mike Dukakis in a way that would suggest that I was getting fresh with it. I still have the picture somewhere. I certainly don't think my doing that suggests that I hate men or any such thing.