CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Seven Things Meme

Stolen from Terry.

Seven things I plan to do before I kick the bucket:
*Go to Hawaii, Europe, and/or Australia
*Visit the ocean again
*Start exercising faithfully. Maybe not a lot, but faithfully.
*See another few concerts
*Get more in touch with the Creator/the Universe/All That Is
*Be a grandmother (in a few years. Son is only 18--he can wait a while!)
*Get my ass out of debt

Seven things I do now:
*Work
*Go to school
*Write my stories
*Make websites
*Take care of my animals
*Try to give my mother a break from taking care of my father for a few hours once a week
*Try to make people aware of important causes in this world

Seven things I won't do:
*Molest children
*Have sex with animals
*Write crappy romance novels
*Judge someone for their race or appearance
*Appear in a porn flick
*Have an affair with someone who's married or in a relationship
*Date Sean Avery

Seven things that attract me to a dude:
*Nice personality
*Sense of humor
*Compassion
*Not stuck on himself
*Not a narrow minded ass
*Nice eyes
*Nice smile

Seven well-known people (dead or alive) that I admire:
*Abraham Lincoln
*Harriet Tubman
*Barack Obama
*Stephen King
*H.P. Lovecraft
*Ambrose Bierce
*Angelina Jolie

Seven favorite foods:
*Cheese
*Chocolate
*Crab
*Salmon
*Raspberries
*Tomato soup

*Organic beef jerky from Jerky Direct (No shit--just because this is a shameless plug doesn't mean I don't actually love the stuff!)

Another thing I won't do most of the time is tag people. Doitifyalike. Peace!

0 comments: