CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Great Tunes Cheap! For Real!

Find everything from the latest to obscure stuff that you've been searching for. MP3SALE is the site that has it! Download a whole album worth of tunes for about a buck in many cases. Less expensive than many of the bigger sites and completely legal. Rip CD's for your friends and family. Create mixes they'll love for a one-of-a-kind, low-cost gift that both you and they will appreciate in these tough economic times.

NO spyware or adware. I just got my information back from the last hard drive crash. I wouldn't expose my computer to something that wasn't on the up-and-up. This site rocks!

MP3SALE.RU - Destroy The Silence! The Greatest MP3 Archive

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

i dont have a cell phone or a ipod thingy..i have a radio..it plays oldies and goodies..good enough for me..ha

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Yes, but keep in mind--I'm a huge freak that likes a hodgepodge of stuff that doesn't get much airplay. Underground Scandinavian metal, Celtic music, Zydeco...and the oldies but goodies!
I actually don't have an ipod either and I don't think my cell phone can play music. I download the stuff to my computer and sometimes burn CD's. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than buying a pre-made CD!