I've been farting around the last few nights playing these inane games at the King Games site. No, I don't get any compensation out of telling you about it. I do it as a public service in case you feel the need to fart around with inane games. I feel guilty about not getting anything worthwhile done. On the other hand my stress level was so high I felt like I needed to tune out. And in the back of my mind contemplate crap, some of it really worthless, some of it more pressing. Things such as:
When the roots of my hair start to show, they're now pretty much completely white. Should I just let it grow out and never have to fart around with dyeing it again?
I really wish I could work just 32 hours a week, but I would end up losing a couple hundred dollars a month that way, so that one I can't afford. But I feel so much better during my 4 day weeks than my 5 day weeks.
None, and I mean none, of the make money at home shit I've ever done has ever amounted to anything. I think I'd better just drop it like it's hot and concentrate on promoting the book. Dump the money I would have put into one of those "damn, this sounds great, this has to be the one, it has to make money" things and instead spend it on advertising for the book. I'm still disappointed as fuck that the really well written press release only pulled three people wanting to do reviews. Some people think that once I have a second book out there I might get more people sniffing around. I'm going to keep writing till the day I die. On one hand I really don't give a fuck if people like it or not. On the other hand...shit on toast, there have to be at least 100 people in the world that are as odd as I am! So far there are seven. Maybe the others just don't know about it yet. But that's what I'm going to do. If I can sign up for a program as an affiliate and not pay, I'm still going to play with that a bit. But anything I've got to pay for has got to go. I simply don't have the money.
Maybe it is good to just fuck off and play games sometimes. Just so long as I don't do it all the time. What's the harm?


















2 comments:
LOVE the labels!
Lots of farting talk here, I've been farting a lot lately in addition to farting around. But the sniffing? nada.
I will check out your game site, you should check out boxerjam, I've done that one too.
My advice is to continue to dye your hair, it's not that expensive to buy the dye at sally's beauty and somehow I'm not sure how, it makes you feel younger inside. So go with that. I have not checked out your book yet because frankly I don't have the money to be purchasing anything. I wish it was free
Books are expensive--I haven't even had the money to buy the fourth in the Dark Tower series. I never could get into it when I was younger and now I've got a lot of catching up to do. It's more surreal than the stuff that made King famous, which I enjoy as well, but the out-there ideas really appeal to me.
I have this great special going on--only for readers of this site which is a very few people. For the price of a link to the official book website, I'll email you a copy of the manuscript. I don't have any more hard copies at this point and even though I get them at wholesale, I have to order 10 at a time, which adds up to over 100 dollars. Yep...even the author pays the piper!
Seriously, if you want me to email you a copy of the manuscript, let me know.
Post a Comment