Finally--a professionally written press release that doesn't suck. Check it out!
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Microblog. Therefore I create static.
| Powered By widgetmate.com | Sponsored By Digital Camera |
| LBTSChapters | |
| Hosted by eSnips |
|
9 comments:
He did a really good job. Sure it wasn't Spooky Guy who wrote that?
I just read the press release - it is good, professionally written: If it gets around you should see some impact. I hope it and wish it for you.
T&I, Well, unless Spooky has improved his English grammar quite a bit, I'm pretty sure it isn't! While fluent in English, he'd be the first to admit that he has to claim ignorance of grammatical law.
Mago,
Thanks! I was pretty happy with it. It will be distributed in the U.S. and Canada.
OH excellent!! I think that is a very good description.
something happened with your comments on the previous post- they're all weireded out. One typed on top of another and all. There is even typing on top of the leave your comment box- weirdest thing I've ever seen
Aaahm, cheesemeister, I have just a simple question, no need to get excited or what ... What is about this long anonymous comment / text on the last post? Do you think it is "read-worthy"? I just ask and hope there are no damn triggers.
I found it laugh-worthy. Lily is dissecting it just for shits and grins.
It's a great job. Should do you some good. BTW, have you read Saving Fish From Drowning by Amy Tan? I think you'd like it.
I've been getting those horrible comments on my blog. I hate that.
Post a Comment