I stole this from Austin. You can steal it from me if you want.
• Full Name (or screen name) - My real first name is Cara, I go by Cie, but you can just call me Cheesy.
• Birthdate: February 15, 1965
• Birthplace: Denver
• Current Residence: USA
• Eye Color: Green
• Hair Color: It's actually gray but it's been dyed burgundy. It's growing out right now.
• Righty or Lefty: righty.
—————–DESCRIBE——————
• The Clothes you wore today: They are very sexy. Oatmeal sweats, white t-shirt with the logo of the Gerri Atrik Retirement Community
• The shoes you wore today: Brown crocs
• Your fears: That something really horrible will happen to someone I care about. And a myriad of others.
—————–WHAT IS——————
• Your most overused phrase: Shit fire and save matches, and fuck-a-doodle-doo.
• Your thoughts first waking up: “Oh shit, do I have to?” I wish I was joking but I’m not.
• Your bedtime: Usually between 8 and 10 AM
—————–YOU PREFER——————
• Pepsi or coke: Both suck the wad! They give me horrible abdominal cramps.
• McDonald’s or Burger King: I like making fun of their mascots. Other than that, they're both bad for you and the food kinda sucks but it'll do in a pinch. McDonald's tends to give me the trots. You did want to know that right?
• Single or group dates: I like going out with friends
• Adidas or Nike: Whatever's comfortable and on sale
• Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
• Cappuccino or coffee: I need crappuccino for my bunghole!
————-DO (DID) YOU——————
• Smoke: Yes. One or two cigarettes a day, literally
• Cuss: Fuck yeah!
• Take a shower everyday: No. Usually every other day. I'm usually too tired.
• Want to go to college: Fuck no, but I am.
• Like high school: I liked cutting class and getting high
• Want to get married: Uh, no. Been there, done that refused to pay for the T-shirt
• Type fingers on the right keys?: Yup
• Believe in yourself: Depends on how hypomanic I am
• Get motion sickness: Holy crap yes.
• Think you’re attractive: If I'm hypomanic I think I'm not hideous. If I'm depressed I think I'm one ugly beeyatch.
• Think you’re a health freak: I probably should be
• Birthdate: February 15, 1965
• Birthplace: Denver
• Current Residence: USA
• Eye Color: Green
• Hair Color: It's actually gray but it's been dyed burgundy. It's growing out right now.
• Righty or Lefty: righty.
—————–DESCRIBE——————
• The Clothes you wore today: They are very sexy. Oatmeal sweats, white t-shirt with the logo of the Gerri Atrik Retirement Community
• The shoes you wore today: Brown crocs
• Your fears: That something really horrible will happen to someone I care about. And a myriad of others.
—————–WHAT IS——————
• Your most overused phrase: Shit fire and save matches, and fuck-a-doodle-doo.
• Your thoughts first waking up: “Oh shit, do I have to?” I wish I was joking but I’m not.
• Your bedtime: Usually between 8 and 10 AM
—————–YOU PREFER——————
• Pepsi or coke: Both suck the wad! They give me horrible abdominal cramps.
• McDonald’s or Burger King: I like making fun of their mascots. Other than that, they're both bad for you and the food kinda sucks but it'll do in a pinch. McDonald's tends to give me the trots. You did want to know that right?
• Single or group dates: I like going out with friends
• Adidas or Nike: Whatever's comfortable and on sale
• Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
• Cappuccino or coffee: I need crappuccino for my bunghole!
————-DO (DID) YOU——————
• Smoke: Yes. One or two cigarettes a day, literally
• Cuss: Fuck yeah!
• Take a shower everyday: No. Usually every other day. I'm usually too tired.
• Want to go to college: Fuck no, but I am.
• Like high school: I liked cutting class and getting high
• Want to get married: Uh, no. Been there, done that refused to pay for the T-shirt
• Type fingers on the right keys?: Yup
• Believe in yourself: Depends on how hypomanic I am
• Get motion sickness: Holy crap yes.
• Think you’re attractive: If I'm hypomanic I think I'm not hideous. If I'm depressed I think I'm one ugly beeyatch.
• Think you’re a health freak: I probably should be
• Get along with your parents: I work at it
• Like thunderstorms: I do. I like to sleep to the sound of the rain.
• Play an instrument: Several, all badly.
————IN THE PAST MONTH DID:/:HAVE YOU————–
• Go to the mall: Fuck no!
• Eaten sushi: No way. I gave up bulimia!
• Been on stage: Yes
• Gone skating: Yes
• Made homemade cookies: I have, but these days I use those pre-made ones that you put in the oven however many you want at a time. They're good!
• Play an instrument: Several, all badly.
————IN THE PAST MONTH DID:/:HAVE YOU————–
• Go to the mall: Fuck no!
• Eaten sushi: No way. I gave up bulimia!
• Been on stage: Yes
• Gone skating: Yes
• Made homemade cookies: I have, but these days I use those pre-made ones that you put in the oven however many you want at a time. They're good!
• Dyed your hair: Yes
• Stolen anything: Your soul
• Stolen anything: Your soul
————-HAVE YOU EVER——————
Flown on a plane: yes
Told a guy/girl that you liked them?: Yes. The most embarrassing time was when I was wasted on hallucinogens and called a classmate and told him I was in love with him.
Cried during a Movie? Oh fuck yeah.
Cried during a song? Yes. I'm a big wuss.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Oh holy shit yeah. Many a time. Not in the past 7 years, though.
Been in a fight: Yeah
—————-THE FUTURE——————
What do you want to do as a career if money was no object: Write, duh!
What country would you most like to visit?: Iraq sounds like a blast. But seriously, I've only been to Canada and Mexico. There are a number of places in Europe I'd like to visit.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Oh holy shit yeah. Many a time. Not in the past 7 years, though.
Been in a fight: Yeah
—————-THE FUTURE——————
What do you want to do as a career if money was no object: Write, duh!
What country would you most like to visit?: Iraq sounds like a blast. But seriously, I've only been to Canada and Mexico. There are a number of places in Europe I'd like to visit.
—————– NUMBER OF—————–
• Number of people I could trust with my life: My son, my father, my brother and, believe it or not, my ex-husband.
• Number of CDs that I own: About 200
• Number of piercings: Pierced ears
• Number of tattoos: 0
• Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? 5, I think
• Number of scars on my body: A few small ones, and one big one from my cesarean section.
• Number of things in my past that I regret: Too numerous to mention
—————-RIGHT NOW——————
• Wearing: Same thing I said earlier
• Drinking: Water with a little grape juice added for flavor
• Thinking about: I should quit fucking around and write something
• Listening to: "Patience" by Guns N Roses
———IN THE LAST 24 HRS——————
• Cried: No
• Worn jeans: No
• Met someone new online: No
• Done laundry: Yes.
• Drove a car: Yes
• Talked on the phone: No
—————DO YOU BELIEVE IN————–
Yourself: Sometimes
Your friends: Sometimes
Santa Claus: Yes, and the fucker better bring me some good presence this year!
Destiny/Fate: To an extent
God: I believe in a creative force, multiple deities, angels and demons. I worship the creative force, multiple deities, and angels. I maintain a healthy level of respect for demons and try to avoid contact with them.
——–FRIENDS AND LIFE——————
• Do you ever wish you had another name?: When I was little I would say "Cara smells of onions." I didn't like my name. I'm neutral on it at this point. Half the people who see it mispronounce it. It's care-a, not car-a. The car-a is something you drive-a. You cannot drive-a me!
• Who have you known the longest of your friends? Scot. I've known him nearly 25 years.
• Are you close to any family member?: Sometimes I think I am sometimes I don't. I'm actually reasonably close to my son but I try not to get too close because I don't want him to feel like I'm smothering him.
• When have you cried the most?: I've cried a lot over numerous things. Usually tragic things like a beloved pet or family member or friend dying. It's kind of personal to talk about it.
• What’s the best feeling in the world?: When something you worked really hard on gets the acclaim it fucking deserves!
• Worst Feeling?: 1) the horror of finding out someone you love has died.
2)When someone takes a shit on you and tells you that you're not good enough for them.
——–FAVORITE/LEAST FAVORITE——————
• Book – I love the classic horror masters
——–FAVORITE/LEAST FAVORITE——————
• Book – I love the classic horror masters
• Board Game – There are several of these that I love. A fun one based on H.P. Lovecraft's stories is Arkham Horror
• Least favorite smell – When one of the residents where I work has a big shitty accident.
• Favorite smell – A chocolate cake cooking--fuck! I just made myself hungry!
• Color – Blue and purple
• Least favorite color – that shitty mustard yellow
• Least favorite smell – When one of the residents where I work has a big shitty accident.
• Favorite smell – A chocolate cake cooking--fuck! I just made myself hungry!
• Color – Blue and purple
• Least favorite color – that shitty mustard yellow
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN! DO IT! NOW!


















3 comments:
Holy sheep shit this is the longest meme ever.
About as long as the other one. We miss the yellow background.
I'm surprised that Lammy didn't have anything to say about "holy sheep shit!"
Yeah, that old yellow background was pretty vile. Sometimes I deliberatly use things that are really vile. I just roll that way.
Post a Comment