CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

This Way for Fun

If you just about go catatonic whenever you read this blog due to how hideously boring it is, come to the Creative Crabbing blog, which is actually fun. I toss out a wacky short story or paragraph from my book for you to read and you can add to it and make it even more inane, insane, or deranged. My real life is boring and stressful, but my imagination is great fun--if you're somewhat twisted, that is.

3 comments:

Tom & Icy said...

What? No recipes? Thanksgiving is coming up. Can we fix turkey in a crock pot? Would it take more than a week to get done?
Oh, a neighbor took carboard cut-outs of kids on beggers night to get candy.

Anonymous said...

Where to get such a crockpot from? It surely must be a DIY-pot ... based on a kind of barrel I think. And what to stuff into a turkey? Chicken maybe.

Anonymous said...

ok, I'll give it a spin