Every now and then I check my spam folder to see if anything I might really want has inadvertently gotten in there. Today there were a couple of very interesting subject lines: "Tony's Significant Cock" and "How To Last Longer In Bed."
Now I didn't open either of these because a) they were in my personal inbox so it isn't like they'd be business-related and b) even if they were in my personal inbox I'd be pretty sure they weren't business related.
But I have to say, although the "how to last longer in bed" was likely some sort of herbal viagra ad, at least the seemingly porn ad wasn't "see hot teen pussy in XXX action" like the usual "enticing" subject lines for porny emails. I'd be much more likely to look at Tony's Significant Cock than Hot Teen Pussy.
Now I didn't open either of these because a) they were in my personal inbox so it isn't like they'd be business-related and b) even if they were in my personal inbox I'd be pretty sure they weren't business related.
But I have to say, although the "how to last longer in bed" was likely some sort of herbal viagra ad, at least the seemingly porn ad wasn't "see hot teen pussy in XXX action" like the usual "enticing" subject lines for porny emails. I'd be much more likely to look at Tony's Significant Cock than Hot Teen Pussy.


















2 comments:
Teen pussy is pretty old. It may be true that cats live longer than dogs, but it is rare that a cat survives beyond its teen years, unless it is on life support. And that is probably what the "Last Longer in Bed" mail was about: new life support equipment.
I'm thinkin its probably only significant to Tony :P
Post a Comment