CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Alone in the fog

I feel like I'm driving through a fog. I don't know that I'll be doing much here for a while. It's boring and nobody comes here. This is kind of a bummer but is is a worse bummer that I never receive any personal email any more. All I do is promote stuff. I'll still be working on the humor blogs. There has to be something of me left somewhere. Not that anyone really likes me very much anyway. Once my son is in college I'll just finish it the fuck off. Everyone will be better off with me gone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheesemeister! Do not think like this! Please!
I don't want to give you advice because I'm no professional, but I am sure your son loves you, and I bet you know that adult kids love and need their parents too. My mother never got over her father's suicide.
Plus I would miss you and your strange and funky worlds, if that makes any difference to you.