CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Science experiment

I need to get results for this silly science experiment. Should you choose to participate, I would really appreciate it. All you need to do is tell me if you are right handed or left handed. Then clasp your hands together, interlacing the fingers. Tell me whether the right or left thumb ends up on top.
Thanks--I really appreciate it. I need to get 50 people to do this nonsense.

7 comments:

Raine said...

I'm right handed and my left thumb comes out on top. Daughter is right handed-right thumb comes out on top. Hubby type is right handed-left thumb comes out on top. I will try and collect more for you thru out the day.

Hobbes said...

I sent data and may send more if I can catch the kids. Let us know what you discover.

Hobbes doesn't know what pawed he is.

Anonymous said...

That was I, weirsdo, btw.

Amanda said...

I'm right handed and the left thumb comes out on top too. If I get any more answers, I'll email them to ya.

The Lazy Iguana said...

I am the weirdo. I am VERY left handed and my left thumb ends up on top.

I can not write with my right hand - at all. But I shoot pistols with my right hand. I shoot rifles left handed. I use tools like screwdrivers and hammers and shit with my right hand.

I also can not tie knots with my right hand. On a boat, my right hand is almost useless.

Rashkha said...

I'm right handed(theoretically that is,I actually thing I have two left hands) and right thumb comes out on top.

yellowdoggranny said...

its weird..apos and i are the same..right handed but left hand thumb comes out on top...hope this helps