Just wanted to let my peeps know that I'm pretty much OK, in the most basic sense anyway. I'm not in the loony bin or suicidal. I don't feel very good--kind of always on the edge of a panic attack, and last night I was so tired that I saw a face on one of the oven fries at dinner, but I'm hanging in. There's just too much to do between work, schoolwork and promoting the book including its various satellite blogs. In the meantime, you can check out the latest drama in the lives of Zack Crackajack and Dr. Schitz. Their lives are are sooo much more interesting than mine!
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















6 comments:
Hei, just want to say hello.
Oh yes, sorry I forgot: What was this experiment for, and what was the results? Do the lefties go to the camps now?
Of course not--I'd never do that to anybody!
I don't have all the results yet. The assignment is due Monday. It was mainly to see how good we are at collecting data, but also to see what trait the majority of people have. Overwhelmingly, it is right handed with left thumb dominant.
I really miss communicating with people. But my mind just isn't working right at this time.
Our minds must be in sync. I keep seeing flashes in unlikely places. The oven was one of them. Then I remembered it's an oven, not a microwave. Sigh.
You did a good job. Particularly on Crackajack. :)
well I tried to read this Zack - crack a jack guy, but he doesnt seem to speak the english language as I know it..................
Zack Crackajack speaks Izzinglish, beeyotches! Or perhaps Wiggabonics.
Post a Comment