CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

sorry self

I'm feeling sorry for myself. This fucking biology class makes me feel so thick headed plus I really don't want to be doing it. I also hate promoting stuff but I have to do it. Before I go to sleep I work on stuff. When I wake up to take a pee I work on stuff. When I'm working at my job and I have down time I work on stuff. I'm always working on stuff. Yet I seem to have less and less money and I don't have any more things.
My paltry student aid check came today. $270 and I was expecting $1000. More fucking disappointment. Maybe its a good thing nobody comes here. I'm really a pathetic bastard aren't I?

1 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Naaaa. I think it is more of a case that biology class really does suck.