With a face like mine, it's not hard to find someone prettier to represent my products!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Microblog. Therefore I create static.
| Powered By widgetmate.com | Sponsored By Digital Camera |
| LBTSChapters | |
| Hosted by eSnips |
|
4 comments:
Nonsense.
Oneself is always unable to assess a picture of one own. Nobody can.
You look good!
You're joking. I hope.
You have a perfectly nice face. Better than average for sure. You have a sweet expression, nice skin, even features, no bad features; you're attractive. Why don't you see that?
A real photo of a person makes a site more "personal". I guess it does not matter if the photo is really you or not - so long as the person in the photo you steal never finds out.
Just so somewhere with a good background. You live in or near to the Rockies right? Those are nice.
I think there is still a use for the cartoon vulture. It can be your "complaints department" link.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR FACE!
Take it from someone who made her daughter take about a million mug shots for a local symphony orchestra program until said teenaged daughter kindly explained that there was only so much one could do with the original model.
Post a Comment