CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

They Call Me The Cheesemeister

I got 8/10 right on Anne's Quiz on Cheese.

I was told: "You are a cheese connoisseur."

Check out my new venture!

8 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

The links for this post do not seem to be working.

Anonymous said...

We miss the baby-shit colored background, reminded us of cheese! But cheese and chocolate? Sounds gross, especially if you fix it in a crock-pot.

Tom & Icy said...

That crazy cat that has moved in with us loves to eat peanut butter and cheese!

Raine said...

trying to but explorer wont let me, i'll try later

TLP said...

Actually neither of those links worked for me. Could be me of course.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I don't know what's up with the first link--I copied and pasted it from the site. I fixed the banner. For some reason Booger had stuck a percent sign and the number 22 in my website address. It's done that to me a couple of times before.

Anonymous said...

t&i
How did you find out?
To me it sounds like: Herring is good, chocolate-sauce is good, so herring with chocolate sauce must be the best ...

Tom & Icy said...

I give the cats bits of things to see what they like so they will shut the meow up.